Last Updated: 1/19/2018 12:55 PM
1.5 acre wooded lot with 176' of river frontage on boatable Kankakee River w/over 60 mature oak trees. Home was recently appraised for short sale, and the price reflects that the new buyer may want to update windows, bathrooms, or kitchen, but there is a New boiler, water htr, & newer well and septic. With over 3500 sq ft, this home has many original features that add to its character, butler's pantry Hardwood floors, French doors, 2 balconies, sunroom, and stained glass. The 9' ceiling and 4' wide hallways all add to the charm. The foyer welcomes you with its winding staircase. 4 BR, 3 BA, along with a heated immense second garage allows for some creative use of space. Bank approved SS at $250,000, but all serious offers will be considered.
Single Family, 2 Story
1.46 sq. ft
3,864 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Sun Room, Library, Utility Room
- First Floor Bedroom
- Second Floor Laundry
- Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet, Hardwood Laminate
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Partial, Unfinished Basement
- 2. Electric, Gas Starter, Living Room, Other Fireplace.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Balcony, Roof Deck
- Asphalt Shingle, Rubber
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Dock, Extra Storage. River Front, Concrete Road, Irregular, Wooded.
- HOA Dues Include
- Fee Simple